1. I don't like Queen Helene Cholesterol. Some of the ladies on the hair forums rave about how great and cheap this product is. This stuff did absolutely nothing for my hair except coat it and weigh it down. I tried it maybe twice and threw the rest of it in the trash. This is one product I truly hate
2. I don't like washing my hair in sections. I do it to keep my hair from tangling during the washing process but to be honest it just takes to darn long to go through all them sections. You know it's taking a very long time when the water start's to get cold.
3. I don't like single strand knots. SSKs drive me insane seriously. They have been a major problem since I have been transitioning. They make me wanna *throw my pager out the window tell MCI to cut the phone calls break my lease so I can move cause you a bug a boo a bug a boo* LOL but that's really how I feel.
4. I don't like it when I do a hair style one week and when I try to do it again the following week it just don't turn out right despite the fact that I did everything the same. Ugh!
5. I don't like it when I go to the store to buy a new set of shampoo and conditioner and they only have the shampoo cause everybody done came and bought up all the conditioner.
6. I don't like it when I take a couple of minutes of my time before bed to put on my silk or satin scarf and it's not even on my head when I wake up. I haven't even bothered putting it on lately. I need to invest in a silk pillow case and then I won't have this problem.
7. I don't like detangling my hair after taking out braids. You have to deal with all the shed hair catching onto the length of the rest of your hair which sometimes leads to those SSKs I mentioned above. If you don't detangle before washing, you hair will be a matted mess so you really don't have any other choice but to do it and get it over with. Yeah I learned the hard way.
8. I don't like it when I moisturize my hair and it's right back dry like two hours later. *Sigh* the story of my life
9. I don't like sleeping with flexi rods in my hair. I love flexi rods sets but sleeping in them is a challenge. I have to get my head at the perfect angle so that I can sleep well.
10. I don't air drying. Air drying is a hit and miss with my hair. Sometimes it gives me great results other times my hair is dry like the Sahara but I still continue to do it. Some day I'm going to master the concept of air drying.
That's enough of the stuff I don't like. What are some things you don't like? Leave your response in the comment section.
Thanks for reading!!!