We all have those little things that just get under our skin and drive us insane. I know I have plenty so this post is kind of my little way of venting. You can vent with me if you like. In the words of BronzeGoddess, "Let's go get em."
- When I order a chicken strip basket from Diary Queen and my toast isn't cut in half
- When someone calls my name and don't even want anything
- When drivers don't use turn signals
- When iPhone users see that l've read their texts and haven't responded and continue sending them until I respond
- When I stay up late to complete an assignment and the teacher extends the due date or cancels it altogether
- When someone likes their own status on Facebook
- When females don't take care of their personal hygiene
- Parents who don't discipline their children
- When I'm shopping for clothes and I fall in love with something but it's not in my size or the color I like
- When someone uses my electronic devices, and don't charge them back up
- When a student asks a question that the teacher just answered right before they asked
- When a guy offers his seat to a lady and she acts like she is too good to take it
- When I'm not greeted when I walk into the store, but the person who walks in behind me is greeted with a nice smile and told all about the specials and discounts
- When women put their own selfish wants before their children. You know the ones with the new outfits, nails, and hair dos but the kids got snotty noses, dirty clothes, matted hair and probably hungry
- When I order something online, and it looks totally different in person
- When people air all of their business on Facebook
- When people leave rude, disrespectful comments to vloggers on YouTube
- When my cornbread, biscuits or whatever get wet from the juices of the other items on my plate. I don't do soggy bread.
- When you are waiting for a parking space and some idiot urges into it knowing you were waiting on that space
- Not replacing the empty roll of toilet tissue...instead of trashing it, you set the new roll right on top of it
I'm going to stop now because this lists could go forever. Feel free to share some of your pet peeves.
Thanks for reading.